Ann Flanagan NH Real Estate School
Call / text: (603) 225-5266
email: [email protected]
2. Register for examination through the NH Real Estate Commission (Exam Registration Form with $155 for salesperson; $170 for broker - payable to Treasurer, State of NH). https://www.oplc.nh.gov/real-estate-commission/documents/exam-registration.pdf
3. You will receive email notification from the testing provider PSI with your NH ID number. You MUST take the exam within 3 months after registration.
4. After receiving notification from PSI, make examination appointment through https://candidate.psiexams.com/testdate/testdate.jsp or 1-800-345-6559. You MUST take the examination within 6 months after starting the Salesperson pre-license education, but no sooner than completion of the pre-license education.
5. Examinations are administered by appointment morning, afternoon or evening, 7 days per week (appointment availability varies by location) at various PSI Assessment Center locations throughout the country. NH centers are located in Concord, Manchester, Nashua, and Portsmouth - but you can take the exam at another out-of-state assessment location if this is more convenient. Computerized exam results are provided immediately upon completion of the examination. (https://online.goamp.com/CandidateHome/assessmentCenterNetworkLocations.aspx ).
6. If you do not pass both portions (national & state) of the examination, you must re-take the failed portion(s) of the examination after registering anew for examination through the NH Real Estate Commission (Exam Score Report with $155 for salesperson; $170 for broker - payable to Treasurer, State of NH).
7. After passing both portions (national & state) then you MUST apply to the NH Real Estate Commission for your real estate license (License Application Form) within 6 months of passing the examination regardless of whether you decide to be active or inactive. Salesperson license is $90, broker license is $110 payable to Treasurer, State of NH. https://www.oplc.nh.gov/real-estate-commission/forms.htm
8. Send the Criminal Record Release Authorization Form to the NH State Police with $25 payable to State of NH-Criminal Records: https://www.oplc.nh.gov/real-estate-commission/documents/criminal-records-form.pdf
9. If you precede or exceed these time limits the NH Real Estate Commission may require you to re-pay for the examination, re-take the pre-license education, and/or re-take the examination.
10. Renew license every 2 years at NH Real Estate Commission (Renewal Form and $90 for salesperson or $110 for broker, payable to Treasurer, State of NH). Inactive renewal requires an accredited 3-credit CORE Course; active renewal requires an accredited 3-credit CORE Course and 12-credits of accredited Elective Courses; many Continuing Education renewal courses are also available online.
(see "CE Renewal")
For specific information about the licensing process,
please refer to the